Wednesday, October 22, 2008

#4 ROBOTS (for lack of a better title... >_>)


Haven't you ever wanted a maid that was actually smart and spoke English? How about one that had the mind of a computer? Now you can! With US Robotics' NS-5, you will never have to do anything again! All of you Americans will be able to sit on your fat asses eating lard while your intelligent robot that could be put to better use is scrubbing out racing stripes from your tighty-whities. With daily downloads from USR, your robot will be the best it can be and provide you with anything you don't want to do. They can cook, clean, even take out the garbage! Don't want to go to your kid's ballet recital? Send your NS-5 along, and you child will abandon you and make friends with artificial intelligence. Sure to be a hit among negligent parents! Product choices are as shown, only available with gold eyes. The Three Laws are hard-wired into every model for your safety.* The price, ladies and gentlemen? Only five easy payments of $250,000 USD. Order now!

*Some may try to kill you, but we're still working on that.

3 comments:

smiley said...

I would not get this product because I enjoy doing things for myself. If a robot did everything for me I wouldn't feel independent, and I also don't want to be lazy all the time. I don't think that it's right for a robot to take the place of a parent. For me to buy this product, it would have to only do household chores when I ask it to and it wouldn't be allowed to go to take the place of a parent. The price would also have to be lowered for me to get this product. There would also have to be no risk of the robot going against me and trying to kill me.

Mindfreak said...

Yeah I would buy this product. But I would not allow the thing to do EVERYTHING for me. I really hate cleaning my room so this robot would be good for me to have. I also despise doing my own laundry. I practically live out of my dryer. The only changes that would need to be made for my final oproval would be to revise the three laws so that it wouldn't try to detain human kind in order to "save us from ourselves."

ninemoonspiercing said...

Tragus Piercing Tragus Piercing I read such an article, do you think these are correct? Has anyone had it done before?